Thursday, June 17, 2010

Albino


Hey Dude, how are you ? Fine ? Well Well...
Okaay... if I will be honest, I've no idea how to tackle this post now, so do not pay attention to the incoherent. So I got to start simply right in the rate. I was just cleaning my computer, one hour ago, and then.. BAM ! See the picture that I had completely forgotten and my facial expression was like: Wooow ! With thousand stars in my eyes like Spongebob which gets a lollipop which is as big as his whole head (I just realized that I can't compare the lollipop with the head cause the head ist square...). One year ago I was soo exaggerated in LOVE with this wonderful Outfit, which took part in the Albino Collection - Spring/Summer 2009. And now I remember why. I mean.. how... how could I forget it ? - Somehow this is a stupid question, I always forget everything, sometimes even how old or what grade I am... weird...) Okay, whatever. I asked me what happened to it, and in same moment I ran to google and search search search, then I found the collection Autumn/Winter 10/11 - aaaaand again... Wooow ! with a heart which beats so high like a little boy which is looking into the window of a toyshop and watching for the newest action figure of Batman or Spiderman or something like that (Uhmm... today I all the time do uninteresting metaphors, you know why ? Thats not a rhetorical question, I don't know it in anyway, too)... back to the principal:
It immediately catched me...

Aww. This looks all soo cute. They all wear these soft leather shoes with open toes. They all have either brown, beige or black&white colors in their outfits with cute bows and/or different shaped collars. It's fluttering, but after my view - is  that the cheeky on it, so it's neither stuffy or boring. The hair (which I find in this collection is a bit too hard, but it complements in turn). are sharp, smooth back styled. By the way, I adore the cheekbones of all that girls and the sepia/black clear light from above. It remains me of the atmosphere of "Lemony Snicket's Series of unfortunate Events" - the feeling of the dramatic. Gorgeous man... gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment