Sunday, June 20, 2010

Be a rebel !





ATTAAAACK





(1. Picture: Taylor Momsen 2.-3. Sky Ferreira)
Rock'n'Rose. Do you belong to the people which see a punk or a rocker on the street and say "OMG, look at him, haha. How does he looks like ? Ridicolous !" Or to the kind of "Wow, haha, he's cool !" ? I hope you belong to the 2nd kind, else you shouldn't read this post. But everybody who's really interested in fashion, says: THAT'S PART ! - Okay, maybe not everybody, there's also a kind of catious people. Non essential. The determination of Rock'n'Roll is to shock the stuffy people. Everbody should get out themselves and should live a bit more than to sit in the corner and read all the time newpaper about weather and dramatic storys about dead people and gangsters. There is and won't be any social thread, what the politics (and teacher) worry about. I mean if you dress with a light pink dress and bows or a torn tight and leather boots has nothing to do with your inner values. So go out there and don't take care of the horrified faces of the old people, 'cause this is you're life, right ? Continue what the Rolling Stones once started. Rock'n'Roll will never die and YOU KNOW THAT - IF YOU WANT OR NOT ! It's soo important that not everybody dress' like a clone, which keeps balance in our claims, else we all would run through the streets like nuns (nothing against nuns, I'm greatful that they excist) - our life would be like a black-white movie. Sometimes when I go through the streets everbody looks at my legs, wirnkle the forehead and smile degoratory 'cause I wear a tattern tight and an oversized shirt of the Rolling Stones, but I don't care. Just wear that what I like, I won't change my style - the other should change their mentality if they shy about something like that. MUAHAHAHAHA. You should be aware that a catty grin or a wrinkling forehead can't take your uniqueness. So go out their and help a bit for more excitement...

No comments:

Post a Comment